Germany

 Hello Dear all and Dear Deustchland,


Yes, Germany have a special greeting, in the blog....

No its not that salute which tried to dominate the world...no no oh nooo....

They get a special greeting because they are the biggest and most continuous audience of the blog...

The statistics in the blog show me that, not Belgium, not France not Canada not USA not UK not Australia but Germany....

Of course I am not sure if this is from VPN or real location...

Danke Deustchland, Bist du Echt?


Deutchland aka Germany,

been to many European countries, Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Greece, Austria, Serbia

and I was lucky enough to see their major cities one by one not only the most renowned cities of these countries...

though never been to Germany...

my heart is very keen and close to this Country but never been there...

it always bugged me whether if the Germ is any or many there  ; ) 

sorry I couldn't help myself making this terrible joke.

I apologize all of you...

My zombi-ness was increased due to lack of sleep and ever growing beard...

i feel like kind of cat,

when you are washed  and wet your body size shrink and you become helpless tiny creature

but when you are dry you are triple your real body size..

if you ever see me now you can consider my real head is triple the size smaller normally

its all beard and hair ...

also my red eyes give extra spookiness to the combo...

I have a meeting today I wonder how I am going to be looking like..

you know in the zoom meetings you can have a desired background to hide your messy home...

I need its reverse version today....

Dear AI please give me another container the one I had I have fucked up with it... Its not meeting friendly anymore...

Thanks god I don't need a soul transfusion by an AI...


Your breasts

in my hand they rest 

great crests

in your freckled chest

where my head rests

the one in your soul is not a guest

its your quest

who take you to lowest 

and to the highest

gaze in your eyes bluest

and to your soul purest

be honest 

and go collect your harvest

this is not a contest

neither a protest

I suggest 

you come to him as a tempest

                King H. Ironson


I need a coffee I am still sleeping so the things I say here are from my sleep

need to learn German can't write poems with google translate ;0


Ich 

küsse 

deine 

sommersprossigen 

Wangen 

und 

rubinroten 

Lippen

😜



(Image: Pixabay)






Comments

Popular Posts