Little Birdy

 Hello All,


I saved a little bird today with my son...

It was a sparrow chick fell from the nest...

I was nearly going to pass on him with the lawnmower

Just recognized it twitching with fear in the last second

it shocked me than he started jumping around and we didn't know what to do with him

he started to jump towards the street side so we grabbed a planter pot and caught him

than came the two sparrow parent try to fight of us to get their chick...

we put the pot next to them and they disappeared jumping inside the cedar bushes.. 

Today, I was not planning to mown the lawn, it was a last minute decision...

haven't seen a sparrow chick before...

sorry I didn't take pictures to share it with you guys...

it was not able to fly yet and it was the cutest thing ever...

small beek and pointy eyes with long thin legs jumping arround

he was so afraid and crying (chirping) very loudly...

you should see how its mother and father confronted me and my sun after we took it inside the pot...

because at that moment it started cry in a high pitch chirp 

and its parents came out of nowhere.


fell from the nest baby bird

to prevent a great hazard

they placed it in a pot weird

cried loudly little bird

told us not to be gird

in a second third

came the mother bird

out of no where father bird

they guard 

the little bird

            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Makamuki0)

Little birdy 

told me, 

you are scared 

to be nerdy.

to be weird

and with a free mindy.

          King H. Ironson




Comments

Popular Posts