my tense was past tense

 Hello my dear reader,


Today it was a chilly rainy meditation outside...

This time I had a hard time focusing in my meditation...

when I have too much anxiety for a reason its hard to focus...

in times like these I don't push my self more on focusing 

instead I try to relive myself...

Try to let go..

The weather was gloomy and rainy but all the plants, earth and creatures needed it...

It's been dry lately, and winter was very mild as well...

Not as cold as it used to be around here...It snowed a lot but in an unordinary way...

Now I felt like stranger with you

because talks of strangers focus on the weather...

People who feel very close talk to you about the colors or places they want to go...

their dreams and sacred spaces...

Intimacy is not only achieved through bodies touching one another or sex...

most intimate thing is two

minds touching one another...

to make love in the realm of your mind with someone is the most intimate thing 

you can have...

connecting through direct from the source of sense...


my tense 

was past tense

from the sense

you give to my lense.

my love is immense

you cannot rinse

with your offense

you suspense a response

just because you have no defense!

what a nonsense

leaving mind's love to burn like an incense

                                    King H. Ironson


(Image: AI)




NOTE:
Hello we have two new books available for purchase!
I would appreciate you supporting my work thorough purchase of my poetry books and public domain books I have prepared for publication!
Thank you for your purchases and support!

Also as a reader if you want to contact me
please e-mail me from: king.h.ironson@gmail.com
I am not promising to respond..
open to collaborations or projects
as i mentioned you earlier in order to prevent
undisturbed creation process
I may not consider to read your critiques
Check my previous blog entry for the reason why.
send NUDES from that e-mail as well.
you can write in German, French, English etc...


Comments

Popular Posts