Time is mine!

Dear dear,


Lately, I have been slacking,

Slacking King,

Slac and me are geting along very well...

it is one of the King'ly things

you can do....

Slacking is not waste of free time..

What is a free time any ways?


I don't have a free time..

my time is mine...

dime is nine 

fame is wine 

tame is dine

lame is fine

lime is brine...

crime is swine..

rhyme is divine

I draw a line

my time is my shrine 

my time is my shine

my time is mine...!

                  King H. Ironson


:) you got what I mean,,,

there is no such thing as "free time"

I am not telling you to go sell your time 9-5! by saying that "there is no such thing as "free time""

I am trying to tell you that your time in living is limited

and you don't know how much time you have

yes your time came to you freely but it is not free

you cannot waste it you have to enjoy it as much as you should..

you have to do good things with it

wasting it only for papers painted with face and numbers is such a pity and is not acceptable!

your time on this earth cannot be valued with such a lousy thing!!!

your time on this earth can only be valued with experiencing new things, 

that's the only value you can exchange your time with, that's the only exchangeable value in your life!

Different experiences bends the time in different ways....

You shouldn't avoid doing the things that bend time....

Oh yes 

there are things that bend time...

don't forget time is our own creation

its bendable!

we cannot stop it but we can bend it...

time is ours!

we should experience different things, 

because different time bends came with different experiences...

selling our time is a horrible thing...

it is like a diluted slavery... 

you got stuck in endless cycle of the same experience...

experience being your lousy job...

it creates mediocre people that have single point of view through one type of experience...

it all starts with the education....

because we are educated according to do what is required by the economy...

if you have learned to cultivate food, you cannot be a pilot or vice versa!

you are stuck with your occupation...you cannot experience new things

you cannot feed your soul...

We should find new ways to create a new type of economy

that does not involve selling of time for a lousy value...

We have to attach a new kind of mind to the economy,

unfortunately as the way it is 

it is founded on the same old terrible mindset of slavery...

You apply to "human resources" department to find a 9-5 job.

so the system clearly says that it uses humans as resources!

According to this we are not any different than being a raw material used in production...

something to be used than thrown away when you start to become less efficient...

There is no soul in this....

If you get yourself to be a "human being" you cannot be a "human resource"

if you become a "human resource" you will have to have a "free time"

at work with the titles "coffee break", "lunch break", "paid vacation"

look at this arrogance....

Who the fuck do you think you are to give me "free time"

it was not  your fuckin time to give that duration to me as "free time" to begin with!

Lets not fool ourselves....

if we are a resource according to employers

we are fuckin slaves!!!

and it doesn't matter where you are !!!

all the existing economical systems have the same lack of soul...

according to all economical systems that govern life on the planet see us as a "resource"

I am sorry, I am not a fuckin resource!

I am a human being...

I thrive on experiences!!!!

not on the mediocre values; this self inhibiting economy generates...

We need an economy which considers "human being" as a value not the "human resource"!

As I was writing this I also recognized how much I don't want to do a 9-5 job again!

I am not sure how this will happen!

but I guess I need to find a way! 


(Photograph: Taryn Elliott)




 



Comments

Popular Posts