tin coin

Hello All,


I guess, I had caught Monday mood from someone.. :(

feeling like running away from everything...

don't feel like writing...

it feels like if I write now I will hurt with the use of my words..

sorry...

you have to settle with only one lousy poem

its not full of light as well

its full of hurt and dark...

just sad...


Major fall of power

Cry over demolishing tower

Sagging chin and piece of tin

will left to you as a bill

you will spend the tin 

and left with the chin..

every time you look in mirror

you will see the chin 

and remember the spent tin

I can't believe the price was tin!

not even a win

was it worth for this sin?

you will say it all happened from gin.

Let me tell you it was not the gin

not the will of sin

it was the sinister stain

that you choose to attain

I can't ask you to join

unless you drain your ruin

be quick come in vain

meet me under rain

                    King H. Ironson

                        (one of older poems)


(Photograph: Angela Roma)














 



Comments

Popular Posts