TRY

 Hello Dearest Reader,


Sorry I am late for tonight's offering for Freitag,

A carbon neutral nude...

and a poem following it.

Before I get to the poem..

I just want to tell you that in our one way 

communication most of the time I look for a response...

though I have blunted myself for expecting them as we have talked about this earlier...

maybe one day I will meet you in a rainy spring day..

as strangers we may pass walk each other..

without noticing that I am the writer and you are the reader...

Strangers...


Here goes our today's poem like writing...


Sometimes, a courage, bravery and confidence is required

to turn the tides of the events to your favor...

A step into the void...

trusting that you will be caught and saved...

A step is all it takes..

to determine the odds 

sometimes, the only thing you can do is to write a letter and put it in a bottle

and throw it in the sea...

expecting that it reaches its final destination...

Sometimes you tear down your own 

prison cell to drink 

the nectar of freedom...

sometimes you just say 

the first hello...

shy with deep intent

sorry for a regret...

A Hope...

which triumphs in all wars...

even you die 

in the end...

You cannot know

unless you 

try...

The moment you 

try is the eternal sill

where both possibilities exists..

Come don't be still

I will wait you at the sill!

                            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Unknown model - Paris, 1910-1917 - Jean Agélou)
Source Link of the Photograph on the Photo  




 

 

Comments

Popular Posts