BRAWL

 Hello Dear Reader,


I hope you are doing well...

weather is great today and yesterday I applied to many postings for a job...

tomorrow I have a meeting...

let's see how it will play out...

Some update to you from my backyard,

the rhododendron's are blooming one by one...

pink ones smell soo nice....

very similar to rose but lighter....

very nice smell...

I hope you enjoyed my last story

its based on a real event 

ha ha ha ha ha

this morning I saw Suzy in the backyard,

its been a while she was not around...

for those of you who don't know who Suzy is

its a bunny, my son named it Suzy...

we are not sure whether if its a she or a he.

anyways this morning I saw Suzy eating on the lawn backyard from the window..

then I realized another larger bunny 1-2 meter away from Suzy....

I thought that Suzy made a boyfriend or a girlfriend

than I get out to the backyard to find out a third bunny...

and all the extra bunnies were chasing Suzy...

I guess Suzy is a she and these two other bunnies are the potential boyfriends

one of them ran away when it saw me....

there was also a rumble of squirrels 

I couldn't figure out the reason why at the initial moments.

So in order to give some time to bunnies and prevent scaring them off..

Later one when they were no where to be seen I went outside to water the plants

and I found out that the carrot I planted the other day was dug out and missing

also the pepper sprouts I have just planted to a larger pot was disturbed and dug out

furthermore the mango seed I was drying so that I could sprout was missing

than I realized bunnies ate the carrot and dug out pepper sprouts

and brawl of the squirrels was about the mango seed...

now I have carrot and a seed of a mango missing..



(Illustration: Vilhelm Pedersen, Le Méchant garçon) 


 




Comments

Popular Posts