Burroughs for nest

 Hello Dearest Readers,


Today is the summer solstice, we are officially in summer now...

inching our way towards the autumn and winter...

spring past quickly :) but I was lucky enough this spring because I was able to enjoy it greatly

if you are thinking that i will be writing on the summer solstice today in a detailed manner

you are wrong...I am sorry...

maybe later but not today....

actually I am planning to watch something that I can enjoy...

but I don't know what to watch....

I watched the Seinfeld all over again  once more

don't ask how many times I saw it....

it still makes me laugh...

in the honor of that show you will

get some funny kraken poems 

night night..


Ace wear later fall

Pinned to the nipples

Call screen nine, need less

Rover banging nine...

Saddling wits, rite of feed less

to the later fall....

Later fall, Later fall 

come to me mater fall

roll my call, 

tell my doll,

my beautiful gall 

to hold my ball

and catch my fall

                King H. Ironson


You are meeh, meeh are me

meeh are meeh

me are you

you are me

Rat bathe, Ion ivy

Singing boat U on the run

will been hen W misses the U

A Gather to gain 

Is a boil, them a coil

Will unto thing, K left alone

Boat oil at humus spoil

Weed gut shelves tin

Hen weaved chalked 

Burroughs for nest

Wave yay rom frying pea yes

Idiot biked may parrots bows

Hey blamed, Mercury thins liars lies


(Painting: Summer Afternoon 1865 - Asher Brown Durand 1796-1896)



Comments

Popular Posts