Great Mother

 Hello Dear Reader,


I am awed..

amazed but crystal clear...

The way information comes 

is very weird...

all of a sudden you start to get obsessed on one thing and start to talk about it

at the moment you have no great understanding of it!

Later on you come up to one thing that fills all the information gap you are missing

the depth of understanding 

with the missing piece is immense 

you enlighten big time

a great step...

The thing I am trying to explain, 

Its not like knowingly being very interested in one subject, 

and because that you are so interested with it 

you see about it everywhere..

The things I am talking about are,

things that came to you out of the blue and take root in your brain...

you think on it for a while, you write things on it

with the limited perception you have about it

than days, months passes and you get to see, read, watch something 

which slaps you like a wake up call

and all the points connect with one another and you make a greater in great depth understanding

of what you have earlier written about that thing with the limited perception you had 

at that time...

snap...

you are out of illusion...


𐰇𐱅𐰜𐰤:𐰖𐰃𐱁

My roots....

I take my energy and love from her...

my shangri-la an utopia

as hard as reality we perceive

a sacred and blessed realm 

a forest of life, creation of earth and water spirits 

I walk and tend your trees,

your creatures, your children born of your light bless

walk on thine back I think of you and I made you 

you walk on mine mind you dream of me and you made me   

I am your great Kaman who walks on your body 

as a great Erbörü sometimes as a wise Erbüke

You are my great Mother, great love...

who gave birth to my seed, gave food to my seed to feed...

I came of you and you made me to walk upon you 

One day I will come back to you to make a piece of you to dream upon me...

                                                King H. Ironson 


(Image: King H. Ironson)

NOTE:
My dearest readers
later on I will give you
.short stories of the Great Mother "Ötüken"
and shapeshifters "Erbörü" & "Erbüke"
under the light of the Moon
😘


 

 




 

Comments

Popular Posts