LIVE ACTION FROM THE TAPE

 Hello My Dear Reader from a beautiful rainy Friday Morning,


I am writing these words to you as I am multitasking a meeting ;)

Before the meeting I arranged the poems to be sunk by the "KRAKEN"

and I will "transform" these poems during the meeting with the first

words pop into my mind... Let's see how its going to play out...

live poetry and brain fart in action...


Ring till buoy for creams

Bayou Creamers 

Ring we call for you

Depart mellow dies

Shit why rip perms

Sin a clue loud-sloth

A nay chrome tattoo-through singers

to fold her 

            King H. Ironson


Cost in memo dies dressing poo

pew taste

to past, nobody falters

dressing husks

Gin her casing for angle sick soup

Ship roosters soon crack

onions to cease the troll

foot abyss freight 

diffusing to 

take part

        King H. Ironson



Adore I rust, her sooner way

Dad said in inclining right of way

I sew tint rye, I hatched tint said away

Vroom her thirsty bill bend freeze less blade

                                                King H. Ironson



Oh I forget to publish this after the meatings

so this is live action from the tape!


(Photograph: NFT photogirl - Pixabay)





Comments

Popular Posts