mourning plant's ward

 Hello My Dearest Readers,


I will give you some Kraken poetry,

maybe later I will tell you about the Kraken transformation


She's sun failing, the leaves of a mourning plant's ward

Tune with a tuning fork for a real life vibrating

Shy heard strengthens pills for shy kin's barren shush   

Eerie sing shut wove

Cuts me cruel

Sound cloud, my shy art from the say of my heart grounded

Pin the fair in you 

                                King H. Ironson


Seemingly with your residence

In hen boo intercurred

Heir loom

Pepper actually rim tenant curiosity

Tear her art piss a frowned comb. 

                                King H. Ironson


I can't explain these things to the fart inside of me

please help me release the same tame game

of a wild smelly air so lame

just to honor your terrible fame

that grinded your soul far than prime

for eons to come

I'll give you same tame lame fame prime rhyme of my shrine in wine that I call mine

oh nine nine nine you are all mine

fine or dine don't mean a dime

                King H. Ironson


I play with the words

just like the chirping birds

there are no primal girds

my mind's pinned with no guards

day's of old never ends

my mods, my mads, my bads 

they all gambled for your bids

to a lame flower with no buds

cannot help my hearts wards 

full of rhyming bards

such nerds with beards missing awards

all the roads sends ends with hard sharp shards

you cannot master the odds like the gods

                                        King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Nikita Nikitin - Pexels)

NOTE
Raining like crazy
I guess I will do the meditation inside
:(










Comments

Popular Posts