OPEN GEM

 Dear Reader and Crupper, 


It's your cat speaking to you, 

give me some good old catnip

rub my black furred belly 

and I purr you a poem 

from the other realm

my seeds as mem..e

planted won't make any stem

all the item 

you receive as poem

orderly seem 

as a system

 scrambled as deem

make low self esteem

and a great mayhem

this is not an anthem

it's a seed totem

Sun and Mercury is my emblem

come to me as an open gem

upon your self death requiem

you won't die again postmortem

leave all the problem

and start writing your own proem

you seem 

to listen to them

don't let yourself to be a tandem

                    King H. Ironson



(Photograph: One of the funeral masks from Mycenae, gold, 16th-century BCE, Athens, Greece)


Note

"Lips of the wisdom are closed except to the ears of understanding"

(From: The Kyballion by Three Initiates 1912)

"Αν πεθάνεις πριν πεθάνεις, δεν θα πεθάνεις όταν πεθάνεις" ("if you die before you die you won't die when you die" an inscription at the St. Paul's Monastery on Mt. Athos, Northern Greece) 



Comments

Popular Posts