paws for a cat half elf

 My Dearest Reader,


Future looks bright

if you can manage to gaze at it with shining eyes

the brightness of it comes from your own choices

because you choose to follow your inner light;

your future shines!

don't worry, things that did not worked for you earlier, the things you fight for will be the rubbles.

rubbles which will be the foundation of new temples

that are going to be your guides

for THE TRUTH.


I am one minute cold 

than the next minute hot

the things start to wobble and shake,

when I focus

cannot read the screen clearly

my head is spinning..

couldn't do anything today...

but I still gave yo 

two Kraken poems and a regular one at the end...

my heart couldn't resist the urge to

feed you with terrible rhymes and lousy poetry...

here you go


Sit his lice soothes sill point

Foe the run, pits sand puss dim night,

they hear rest should

land knocking, there way past

Sets fool gad, be cones them furniture

the lace pod fraught beneath, the poor

of a varnished mouse felt afar.

                                King H. Ironson

  

mind farts are the wardens;

mind fought's are the loots;

mind fords are the glowers;

mind weeds are the bruits

                            King H. Ironson


Violability, cleavage, morality.

She is misting a fume of  belief,

For the delight casket of society

The deficient beats of my poem 

Are the paws for a cat half elf.

                                King H. Ironson


(Illustration from: Marco the Gypsy Elf, Short Stories for Children - 1918)

NOTE
New book is out please check the "books" section on the right side

Thank you very much for your purchases! They support me and my poetic journey!

NOTE 2.
I have 2 couples of doves in my backyard now!
My bird friends are increasing in number...
Meow, Meow, Freckles!




Comments

Popular Posts