Tune from a Raven

 Hello Dear Reader,


Its been a long dog walking day, I made some money and a new friend..

A brown Labrador...This time he was not very interested in tennis balls

because his balls were intact :)

We spend the day with him and walked around 2 hours..

Both him and me are tired, I left him at his home..

and than walked back to my home...

Probably I walked 3 hours including the part I walked to pick him up and the part after I dropped him off..

A long walk..

its been good...

the weather was very very nice...

Now I released my feet of my socks and shoes and aerating them outside...

freedom to all

starting with the feet.

Ohh.. tired

hard earned money.

I wish I could get more of this dog walking jobs...

its really easy for the small dogs...

I cannot say the same thing for very large dogs that does not have proper training.

the one I walked today was a larger and stronger dog than black balls.

but he was twice calm than him..

I am not sure if I mentioned about it but

black balls made me fall and broke my ribs...

because he wanted to rush to another dog all of a sudden...

its no joke if you don't open your eyes at all times while walking big dogs like this.

anyways, I can clearly tell that if I get a dog

it would be a Labrador retriever, border collie or a German sheppard

I love big dogs....

they are like little butterflies. 😂

they are calmer than small dogs, most of the time small dogs are  much more barkier and hostile..

small boys are like little evil genius that is on a mission to dominate the world ...:)

Also, I wish to have a cat as well so the dog breed should be good with the cat as well

so Labrador makes perfect sense..

Labrador, good with kids, other dogs, animals and cats...

except squirrels

maybe tonight I will write more maybe not..

because I am tireeed..


A shiny raven landed on the border stone

gawked and looked to my tired shrine

Human, human can't you hear me

I brought news from the realm eyes can't see

give my reward as I tell you your rune

human gave raven a bone 

raven leaned, back and front, told his fortune

gawky gawk gawkey gawkene

go now human translate my raven tune

into your human twine

go get your opportune

other wise it would be a misfortune.

nine nine nine hope it would be fine

the twine I tune from a raven gone

wait the twine drink the wine

days gone one by one

                                King H. Ironson 


(Photograph: Alexas fotos)

NOTE
I really can't understand
why no one choose to read the 
blog titled "BLOB"
I am really sad about it!
By the way there is a woodpecker in my backyard as I am writing this to you it just landed next to the fence. I guess its a male "downy woodpecker"
I am not sure though... It seems to fit the description and other photos. :)
keke kek keke kek kek keke ke ke
its difficult to be a cat in a garden full of birds!


 







Comments

Popular Posts