Cosmic Sink

 Hello all,


what is the plot 

to self deceive?

a freckled face? 

a white skin?

small boobs and long black hair

bluest eyes a hot body and a slacking leg

inked skin, sinked but linked mind and overflowing light don't blink?

fell in to Darkness...

cosmic sink....

that have a click but feel like a trick...

I have just dug my way out of this prison

to hear the birds sing, cricket crick

my dog's face lick

a hot handful of shit to pick 

breath the air so free check

all the boxes of being alive tick by tick

love should click with a responsive blink

a back blink with a think

watching sunrises to sunsets, majestic moons I wrote in ink

to let all my thoughts to sink your mind's kink

yes I did not blink

as you cheat me and lived my dream devoid my junk

all my mindless creation of a punk 

who lived by a deep endless think

fear, tear, wear and pear that loved the bear of wink

gave the light of his mind a search for love to sink 

labeled as a regular joe by a regular hoe who chose to live by a rectangular regular shiny mass produced joe a messy skunk

walked upon the altar of ancient ruins searching for meaning without a mind, chasing meanings in tarot card readings which don't tie the ends of your great void in you...the one you gaze upon whenever you gave a gaze in the mirror reflected flunk...

you deserve to feel your void in your every breath because you choose to expand it drink by drink

instead of an ego shrink, you cut our link without an eyeblink

                                                    King H. Ironson



I will get a big dog....

need to find ways to get a rig!!!

a rig to travel the world

let's see what the world is going to throw at me

being alive is majestic

after a very long time 


(Photograph: Erik Mclean - Pexels)

NOTE
Last Friday
I gave my offerings to Inanna
Only you did not participated!
(if you are wondering!)






Comments

Popular Posts