DYI wooden boat made of discarded wooden pallets

Dear Reader,


Long time no see...

suck a poem

from the cum of the gods


awakening from an Antediluvian dream

into the bright light of the Morning sun, 

to be a soul in the hall's of mighty Ishtar

Drip by Drip a life emerged 

from the great seas of ancient world

everything that you lived, already happened before and they will happen once more again

great knowledge is within you if you have the eyes to read 

grasp the unreal reality and push yourself through your 

core

it will bang a thunder

than a rain

like a sky falling

on your head

light the fire with wet wood 

suck in the fumes 

realize 

nothingness

piece 

of the 

moment

the real 

LOVE

the one

you were

seeking 

all along

cunt of the morning bloom

FREEDOM

booze of the god's nectar

the one you like to suck

"I feel like a you are saying to me

cut the esoteric bullshit 

tell us more on how really a life in Canada is for a regular Joe ?

its fucking like trying to cross the fuckin pacific ocean on a DYI wooden boat made of discarded wooden pallets!"

I thought to myself  in the backyard drinking my last beers of the month

across the fire I built from branches fell on my yard in my fire pit (made in China) which we bought three years ago with the extra money we earned from ridesharing...

Small dreams are made from small slaveries....

A small price to pay to breathe the small piece of freedom... in a "free" country...

as I was lost in my head and I was listening to  "Death Don't Have No Mercy" by Grateful Dead's

way high.... 

ironic.

      King H. Ironson



(Photograph: King H. Ironson)

Note:
I am not dead!








/










Comments

Popular Posts