hall of fame

 Fear Reader,

of being Dear,

it put expectations on your shoulder

it will be like a huge boulder

that's what I told her

waiting for the storm to land and take out my mind

eyes on the window focused on a pussy galore

all I needed was an easy friend

free as hot pile of shit with a tilt

same lame game of being rebel flame

go collect your shame in your hall of fame

eat apple and topple, sunny side up funny side cup

hey they eat protein of whey very real seal

don't turn in circles of vegetarian veal  

dune rune churn burn and yearn

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

wall is call all my war is

tall is null pull is dull is

is fall is call is

is wall is fall is tears

I am waiting for tornado to suck me good

suck my brains out

                king h. ironson


(Photograph: Schueler-Design Pixabay)



 

Comments

Popular Posts