JELLO

 Hello all,


Reader, it felt like we became strangers all of a sudden when I took a head rest for one week...

Is it the same way you behave to your co workers when they take up a vacation...

Jealousy, not good....

When I was a kid I thought when you are jealous you become like a jello 

wobbly, groggy, shaky, wavery, tottery

the image of a jello molded into a beautiful castle like cake mold

and it reminds me of my childhood birthday's

my mom used to do these jello castles (red) with strawberries in it alongside with the birthday cake which all are made at home

they looked so amazing...

of course these two were the rock stars of the birthday celebration table

there were many other amazing cakes, deserts, salty and savory snacks 

all done by hand at home...

back old good days 

when people were still capable of doing amazing stuff at home with only

a couple of hand tools

you did not have that motorized kitchenware which you need to replace every year back than...

you had one whisk and couple of pots and pans

that was about it...

so back than you learn to do stuff with your hands

people did not lost their touch with making things 

I remember that things like pasta were not commonly 

bought ready from the store back than

they were done at home fresh....

it was delicious...

oh I terribly miss those delicious food

I try to cook things on my own but I cannot get the same taste

which my grand mom, mom used to cook like

my mom still does amazing dishes but the taste is different 

probably because of the ingredients we use today...

like us they must have left their natural state of being....

reader I like the jello

but not the jealousy

the only thing I like with "je" is "jello" and the only thing I like "lousy" is poetry

which brings us to today's poetry...


leo and "o" - reo

fighting over a stick go eat jello

don't avoid to say hello

to a person devoid a body like a cello

a pastry is delicious with phyllo

causes a duello between an armadillo and Apollo

you and I should smoke a cigarillo

after a hot sex in Portobello

drink the wine breath the moon in mellow night of peccadillo

our life should flow like saltarello 

a dolce vita full of hello and bello

                                        King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Aitoff - Pixabay)


NOTE

Dear Reader Please Support My Work

by your purchase of my merchandise (available in TeePublic)

and a selection of books (available in Amazon)

Check the links of the books and merchandise on the side!

Thank you for your purchase and your support!

    




 


Comments

Popular Posts