don't like clutter! but I do clutter, a lot!

 Hello Reader,


When I sleep with my boxers on

my submarine always parks it self outside 

to get some morning sun..

although

my face never look 

like an American Wrestler

against his opponents...

If I see that kind of face 

in the morning 

I would scream and run away!

Yes thank you I like the free time for my self

as a matter of fact next couple of days

I'll be of camping

no internet nothing


possesed,

obsessed 

be careful

don't be trapped

as you are observed

its better to be preserved

and keep yourself reserved

love and be loved

slow down the speed

don't get fixed with greed

and don't get fixed with breed

your essence should exceed

to be rugged minded

arrogance and pride should be diminished

your search of light should be flourished

the ode to witches and bitches replaced 

by wishes and blemishes indeed

love and light will sprout in a mannered

mind full delight, of a rebel soul who's freed

                    King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Snake Charmers 1860-1900, by Tancrède Dumas  (1830–1905))

NOTE:
Don't do Narcissist's!
Don't do ego
Will do Lego (occasionally!)
I like to eat Eggo (occasionally!)
I cook good!
I eat good!
don't like clutter!
but I do clutter (a lot!)






 


Comments

Popular Posts