Little by Little

 Hello Readers,


Today, room transformation is complete...

my son is very happy..

his room was mostly a kids room....

now he is on the brink of being a youngster so

he has a more suited room for his age...

it took my three days...

take out all the furniture...

than tape for the painting of ceiling, cover the ground with painter sheet

paint the ceiling 3 layers....

than untape the walls...

fill the holes and dents on the wall with plaster

sand the plaster level

clean all the dust

than tape for the painting of the walls 

all the window, door frames, ground and ceiling

than paint the walls 2 layers

untape and clean....

put on the drapes, 

place the furnitures....

many other small details as well..

it took three days...

but it was worth it 

he was so happy...

I gave him my desk...

obviously I cannot afford to buy a new one at this stage...

the biggest challenge at all these endeavours was to disassemble of his ikea desk...

its a study desk for kids...although it has many things going on and requires a long assembly time

planning to sell this desk and if sold put the money on his gaming computer fund...

he is so techy nerd type kid

he has a huge interest in world history and politics at this age...

also he has great interest in coding as well..

he already makes codes to make his own games...

smart kid...

obviously he had a better accent than me

he corrects me from time to time on pronunciations

:)

so reader as you can see I have done great things which makes

you feel peaceful today...

nothing is better than making things to make your kids happy and joyful.

it gives you gratitude and content for the things you have

life and your moment....

lately I have been slacking my meditations a little bit...  

don't get me wrong I do my meditations everyday

my meditations take up an approximately 1 hour

although last three days they were not as intense 

as they were 

earlier...

I don't want to carry things from my life

as requests for the things I lack 

to my headspace in my meditations

some rare moments

I can feel that I can float on the moment

as a tourist

that is when they end up more peacefully

when you get into meditative state

with an intention

it becomes a self healing time

I don't want to be misunderstood..

there is nothing wrong on meditating with an intention...

you can heal yourself

or see the things that you want to correct in yourself

although it does not take you to your inner garden...

My meditations and pursuit of reality

started to become a huge side journey aside my life

I would not consider such thing 2 years ago...

to be honest I didn't think that it was possible to exit from the darkness

I fell into back than...

it was a huge transformation...

little by little...

:) 


the solitude I found

in my innocence

guided with your love

you were backing me all along

to find my destiny

to find my ways...

your most dedicated humble servant

guided me in my dreams

told me to light up my flame

that flame of ever burning fire

showed the way up...

through the darkness 

I have been immersed

little by little

darkness gave way to the light

and an immense, 

beautiful, vast serenity

of your mind's heaven

with vast gratitude

and acceptance

showered my being

like a fertile spring shower

of immortality 

                    King H. Ironson



(Illustration: Engravings from a book by Guillaume Apollinaire « Le Bestiaire, ou Cortège d'Orphée », 1911 made by Raoul Dufy 1877-1953)

Note:
I fell a sleep for 20-30 minutes
as I was writing this piece
night night
dream of me





 

Comments

Popular Posts