Toes and hoes

 Hello Reader,


terrible poetry time


left behind my

axes and exes

theft be kind to my

toes and hoes

cleft be bind in my

faces and poses

sorry I am less than

six feet in other's feet

although I am as high

as "7" feet in my own feet!

I am a beat on beet destined for reet

cover and over,

my container  

which is small

less than six stinky feet

my self 

is vast, large

more than a feet can measure

above and below

near and beyond

within and without

but my dick is 

even

larger....

in your dreams!

oh what a might

is that sight..

an alien singing "Rien de rien"

                King H. Ironson


(Excellent drawing by King H. Ironson)

Note: My drawing is for sale 5000 $
contact me...
Frame is not included in the price...
for the interested
I also sell
my
bottled
fart*
as
well!
(100$ per bottle)
*we don't take responsibility for the broken bottles in the shipment, nor the leaky bottles that don't hold up the fart properly!

            

Comments

Popular Posts