a lousy spell

 My Dear Reader,


Today marks the day after the 

great blue moon...

A white beauty globe full of mystery....

We take a moment to remember

Love...

which all the universe 

depend upon

....

Today we give our allegiance to Inanna

we celebrate her immortal gift

to feeble mortals

to us...

we celebrate Love

with a combination of words

a lousy spell 

to honour her 

we sacrifice a environmentally conscious nude picture as well

for her majesty 

Inanna...

we are your humble servants...


We cried, 

we tried, 

we evolved 

in alcoves of ages

we loved

I have hid

my secret desires 

of you on a paper 

under a white roses

on a full moon 

night...

which withered 

and died

my heart also died 

at where the wild 

roses used 

to grow in my lousy word.

As my heart died, 

my mind 

took the stage and learned 

how to LOVE!

        King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Female nude with globe by Charles Gilhousen, 1919)


Note: Depression don't look good on you!
Regardless of your situation!
You have to cling to life!
and light your inner fire!
There is no any other way!
to salvation!
I will make you spell my name correctly one day!

I am looking to her beautiful face in between the trees and clouds under a dark night!
Her majesty....
No beers though
I have no money.







Comments

Popular Posts