blooming all alone

 Dear Reader,


Today I was covered by the fabric of the universe 

a dark cloth of low vibration where nothing exists

I was in the domain of Kali Maa...

it was initially a scary experience

felt like my light was being sucked from my being

as the darkness covered all my existence

saw my inner light without the contrast of other beings and things

I bowed in front of the source of everything

and immersed my self inside the womb of the universe

chanted

"Om Sri Maha Kalikayai Namah" 

(I bow my head to the Divine dark goddess Mother, Kali)

I prayed for her to cut all the dark binds that are attached to my soul

I asked her to cut these dark bonds swiftly

after I have paid my respect and chanted the mantra

slowly grew my inner light to return to the realm we consider that we live in

the light on my belly slowly risen to my stomach

than to my heart

finally to my head creating a blueish white light of being like a giant eye

holded from both ends by my skull

it moved upwards and exploded with a ringing in my ears

it blossomed slowly like a flower

and I felt serenity and peace...

continued my meditation in the usual way...

I was very scared when I first attend to her majesties domain....

it was so strong and energetic, at first I though I was being suffocated by darkness

although I felt her loving arms after a while

it is the domain where everything born

even the light...

there is no words can be used in poetry to describe

the vibration of nothingness..

so I am not sure if it would be an ode or an insult if I write a poem on divine mother...


nothing ring a dark tone

loving caring velvety zone

Kali Ma bowing in your presence

free me dark binding of evil one

feed me love lighting my inner shone

waiting in your womb blooming all alone

                                 King H. Ironson

(Image: Kali / Tara. Lithograph, c. 1885. Calcutta Art Studio, Calcutta)







Comments

Popular Posts