Echoed Shivers

 Dear Reader,


The moon still staring at me 

with a white face from the window

of my living room

unfortunately, I don't have my sages 

to protect me from its confusing looks..

My sages are on summer vacation in my backyard

so I am all alone 

with this magical spell of light reflected 

by my beloved pale mistress

she is always there

to confuse my mind and to confuse my heart..

so I will confuse you with a kraken poem.


In windows past shy soon lit moon cries

Two minds mingled

fought in disgust

Suntur sounds echoed shivers

Mutiny deploy

Fools sages lovers enemies toppled killjoy

burning for dore

set rate abides

                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Canasi-Pixabay)



Its hard to concentrate when there is a snoring and farting dog nearby...

such a stupid guy he watched a movie with me earlier...

tomorrow I'll walk him and collect his shit...

this time it's a male French Bulldog...(has tennis ball obsession as well! :( )

don't misjudge him, he understands English very well

I never saw him bark French.

Very clever dog...


I guess as a cat I need to have one dog with me at all the times...

it balances me...

that is a fact.

as it is fact as that 

I am called a regular joe

by a regular hoe!

Even my toe boe

tell me are you a foe or a woe?

Or do you want to kiss me under a mistletoe?

let me give you a clue

you are out of glue

and your ways over due

you have to come as true

without an argue

to issue 

the true value of blue.

meeeeeeeh

I'm

bored

bye!



Comments

Popular Posts