sour exit

 Dear Reader,


A calm and easy day, Saturday,

worries away a breath of life

than you can think about your job on Monday,

the job that soon you are going to loose to AI

I am not sure what I will write to you today...

except morning I all laid down all day....

my vibration is high don't get me wrong 

but I am a little bit exhausted and I am not sure 

how can I put everything I am going through in words

yes I still see remnants of old stucked visions of my heart's desires

and I still see remnants of hope stucked visions of my mind's desires

although they became much more transparent and started to loose their colors

more fainter than they used to be...

there is more in now than the heart and mind can see

so I am seeing and feeling the life in the now 

lately I was overflowing with anger towards unfairness and towards selfishness of others

although, I realized how this is effecting me and my mood

which was a great type of emotional suction that I needed to transform and send away from my life

evil binds, energy vampires I am cutting all the binds one by one...

it makes me feel more energetic and free

reader have you ever felt sad for the people who think that they are using you?

even you have explained your dare situation and they still try to get a bite out of you...

for these kind of parasites the only thing that you can do is to remove them from your shoulders and throw them away...

You have to do that, 

these kind of people will blame you in the end because you cut them off

even though they never give you anything in return...


the rune liars

bone hare

mourns of one

even seers bond

or even hail

his mourns sail

the blue deep song

firing a miracle flame

of sour exit 

to real being

                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Ashim D’Silva Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia, United States, "Exit sign in a ruined building, 2016", Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication, Available in Pixabay)

NOTE:
Not all exits
exits you
from
unreal
reality
you suck
every moment!
Turn
within
you will find the
authentic
exit
there!





Comments

Popular Posts