Virgin Domain

 Dear Reader,


Today I drove aimlessly, I just found myself 

driving away from Quebec...

God I feel like much more at home in Ontario...

it felt nice to drive away from this province for a change

here have some fake Kraken


Today I buried my freedom

once more again

in the name of love

now it rests good in his coffin

every once in a while

He wakes as a zombie trippin

some blame him tame

but inside he is raging and breaking the chain

I know there is no chain strong enough to tie

my rebel freedom to return to its origin

his chin high like a virgin burnin within

                        King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Bruno Curly - Pexels)

Note:
Once someone who told me that I was an Angel
asked me to turn on the radio
Virgin...
As if they were a Virgin..
and as if I was an Angel..




Comments

Popular Posts