Your Life is a Lie!

 Dear Reader...


Lately, I am thinking about a new kind of poetry

"Scam Poetry"

I don't know you but I do receive ginormous numbers of scam calls and e-mails.

the idea is to utilize "scam pick up lines"

in the form of a poetry

So just because of this

I have been talking with scammers instead of closing the phone to their face

and also I have started to read all the e-mails in my spam folder in detail.

There are many hidden gems to be found in these vast array of words

A reality of a scammer is something like

dream within a dream within a dream....

small unreal realities are inflated by these scammers that pop up in an unreal reality that was imposed to us by a giant scammer (imposed to us by government, society norms, religion etc), which we live in our local unreal reality (imposed to us by our brain) that all are crushing on our real reality which can be only tapped by serious inner work.

woooh!

so reader 

in this endeavour, I could not find where I should start

should I start writing the poetry with pick up lines of small scammers? or the giant scammers?

or the pick up lines of our brains?

If you see my point 

you already know why we are born into a scam

because "Life is a scam" 

our "life is a lie"

if there is something real in this life 

it would be poetry 

therefore, this scam poetry stuff

I can never do!

I just cannot put a smudge on poetry 

and the music!


So instead of "scam poetry" you will have a kraken poetry


Low should I fever reel dopeless

Hen I ran bead

She bear booty sin four cords

Band cuddle buoy

Thy hen art piss a stranger

Coupon shiver bloat

Land eye aim bailing

Slender there gruest try

Tow wards sour sheep borean

Tonne envoy age if disco very

Sin tote the blunders of

tour beat of full tool

              King H. Ironson


(Merch: King H. Ironson)

Note:
I came by a gal.
she listens to
everything that
I like.
It was like she
took
my spotify playlist
and made a social media
appearance
out of it!
a fake blonde with curly hair
and green eyes
it was weird that
you can find
people
with the exact same
taste as yourself. 







Comments

Popular Posts