A tango into rough piss history

 Dear Reader,


Today I sit outside worked a little bit, tend my plants...

and watch the trees..they started to get red and started to fall their leaves already,

an orange colored kitten appeared in my backyard, I know her...she came before

I petted her for a while and than she went on to her business

a weird cat...

now all the birds and squirrels get used to me alot...

they come as close as half meter distance

especially while I am meditating

they watch me from the bird feeder

and eat their seeds...

there is also a raven who is a regular in the backyard I named him Marween

last two days I had a very talkative Blue Jay in the backyard

especially while I was meditating it was making a great clamor....

I even opened my eyes to see it was just near me jumping from one chair to another...

chirping like crazy...if you have not heard their chirp, Blue Jay had a terrible sound

not as beautiful as they seem...

this one was obsessively jumping here and there 

like I it was trying to catch my attention 

and it succeeded on that too later it took some seeds and moved on...

today it was not as loud as the last two days...

probably all the animals agreed on the order of eating from the feeder...


Weary leathers, shady lanterns

Train gazers, seven woven ravens

Slain hidden love, she thieves for fewer of heaven

Lance she bites, to bare meat, there vile shy spoken

A tango into rough piss history holding tolerate hives

Outrageous leasures she will crave for delusion lies 

he is bold within she is cold waitin

drive rumor sessions were told to cave in

let a light and set the stage to win

                            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Tango scene from the American film The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (1921) - Metro Pictures Corporation)

Note:
A pair of knitting hands
took over the tv
I need a
rocket
to
lift of from
 my
Grave!





Comments

Popular Posts