chain the garden of love bleed the heart

 Dear Reader,


a lot of words with heaviness

drown yesterday's entries

I have lost my balance and equilibrium yesterday...

my deepest apologies if it made you uncomfortable

the thing is that all these inputs I received and trauma's

I have lived made me connect the dots to create

unexisting realities...so I may create false realities at will

and live inside them.....the thing is 

what is real anyways?


lost the clouded retort

brains say a gentle mind never grow

worth bold bless rushing lames

there loom the clashes face ban show

chain the garden of love bleed the heart

billed with dope and shrive

glory the words passage feast your award

he believe in your light soul not your dark jive

                            King H. Ironson


(Martha Mattox in the American comedy horror film The Cat and the Canary (1927) - cropped screenshot – Universal Pictures)










Comments

Popular Posts