I cannot buy a new printer!

 Dear Reader,


I have got very frustrated today for a couple of things

the first one was the printer the second one was a headhunter firm..

The headhunter firm last week on thursday e-mailed me to make a short phone interview

for a job opportunity I have applied to and asked me for an availability, and presented me with two time options and I selected one suitable option for me and responded tomorrow I can talk with you afternoon at blah blah hour...

next day (it was last Friday) just about an hour earlier than the meeting she responded me by e-mail telling me that her kid got sick and she won't be able to meet me that day, she asked my availability on the next tuesday which was today...I responded her back that I am sorry to hear her kid is sick and Tuesday afternoon any hour between 13-17 is ok for me...and I asked her to inform me the suitable time for her to call me in that period..No response 

and no call...

the second biggest frustration...whenever I need the printer

it gives me problems....because I choose to refill the cartridges and all the time it resists to understand that the cartridges are filled..it creates all kind of problems...

because its designed for you to buy new cartridge everytime you run out of it

and they run out very quick 

the horrible part is that the cartridges cost more than the printer itself

scammer printer company (not scanner!)  they made the machine in a way that not to allow you to fill the cartridges on your own and go get a new one...

everytime I refill the cartridges it gives errors and says that they are empty blah blah

even I filled them to the rim with ink making a mess of my hands and wherever I do that filling operation...

until now I have been pushing it to work this far...

today, at the time when I had an interview and when I need to print out some documents

it ran out of ink...I filled the stupid cartridges...than put them on the printer

all my hands are black, blue, red and yellow 

but the printer says its printing head is having problems...

I guess its having another kind of head

it frustrated me so bad that I wanted to jump on it

my hands are still terrible but I am going to make that piece of junk work...

it has to work...I cannot buy a new printer....


fate fart fight

he heard poor wise

A tone halow been

Shit's a no surprise 

Ink drips by drip printer cranks and creeks

Holding om counting humble beat

As it knacks and spurts on the last paper

A red stop sign on the screen

Saying you are fucked printers head is kaput 

we have your words! give us more mulla or all your words will be put out!

                                                                                                         King H. Ironson



(Photograph: Orlando Allo - Pexels)



 

  

Comments

Popular Posts