last braces of art taking a bill

 Dear Reader,


I couldn't sleep thinking about the fear I saw in the eyes of kidnapped hostages in the news I watched in  the horrific events that took yesterday...

No human should live such horrific fear in the year 2023..

we can send robots to explore other planets, discover the essence of the matter and more

but still we cannot get along with one another and find horrific ways to do horrific things to one another...

today, I wanted to give you an early entry

depending on my mood maybe I will write or not write in the evening...

I just want to hug my son and the dogie and cry under the blanket

feeling soo sad...

here these are two kraken poems I did this morning


dread labor tame

sour cast life sipping moonshine

beneath rat raced murky sky

scum sing valour

ogre dances shit in vomit greed

last braces of art taking a bill

scared creep dungeon beat

cache stance balls of reckoning

enemy, anger, lies.... neigh

preach few larva's drearier than the past

tailor built man, am I shut being I am? being humane

                                                          King H. Ironson


Trace is blown

rot bound on caper sap

ball whips air self blowed

rim the cost parlour

her maids were banging

fucking a man uglier

tin a darken fight house

wow dive caverns

rinds blisters to moan moles

look out, sister goon

echo should rely,

shouter than crowds,

crows send news and fell

in a cave without a star

                    King H. Ironson



(Image: PublicDomainPictures- Pixabay)




Comments

Popular Posts