mocking mirror same aching to beat

 Dear Reader,


Today, I have done many things,

I bought and changed engine air filter and the cabin air filter of the car..

with limited and unsuited equipment I need to wing the tools I have suited for the purpose

but in the end both filters were changed successfully

especially the engine air filter was changed for the first time for its 60+K KM

now engine roars again like before..

Also, I cleaned up the backyard from the leaves,

done the shopping.....

didn't do much work though

last night I slept uneasy again

it started again....

I wake up in the middle of the night

around 3 or 4-5 am...

mostly around 3 am...

afterwards I cannot sleep

during the day I feel peaceful

but at nights especially if there is full moon

my heart races like crazy for no reason at all.

don't know what this is....

its not for anyone or for anything

maybe its just something is about to change

and this is its excitement

I will wait what it is coming calmly and peacefully...

its just a feeling

reader, I don't have much to say today...



totems kissing loud all about

harlequin catastrophe fight

the truth telling bard has overdue light

skin tight eons loose the pose

mocking mirror same aching to beat

same cheat all alone

torched by love 

still looking for ego's high in a trash scree

I won't blink to baloney iced flame

                            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: ArtTower - Pixabay)








Comments

Popular Posts