philosophie of the garments

 Dear Reader,


At the moment its raining like crazy outside....I am in my living room cozy cuddling with my favorite dog, and writing these words to you...

as you know today is Friday,

today we sacrifice an environmentally friendly nude

and a poem

in the honor of Inanna...


sweet boo showing demand for a hot crouch

philosophie of the garments of your ghoul

go rot, set esteem, get a heart

pin shards with sharp edges as your love's part 

slavery is an easy hat when you choose to bind

bravery is a pussy treat when you loose to mind

                                                                King H. Ironson



(Painting: Odalisque 1862 by Marià Fortuny Marsal  (1838–1874))

Note:
Last night a serious attack of darkness in my dream
I woke up in my dream did not panic
just waited the dark to cover all around me 
like I was letting it to get me
it thought I was weak
it come all so close and covered my astral body
it became so uncomfortable for me
and at that moment I just said I am light
you cannot come
I just shone...
it disappeared all of a sudden.
I woke up drank a glass of water
and sleep like a baby until the morning
and even in the morning
there was a green eyed long haired lady showed up and we made some hot stuff...
 





Comments

Popular Posts