poem after poem

 Reader,


Tonight I am drinking the last beer in the fridge

this means I am up to writing...

I got good tunes and food runes 

for the grind of my mind

you will have poem after poem in this entry...


a caulk wrath play of rights considering a terrible sight

shuts the cow fans tend to bold for colds

strapons and the self crapments rim mental lenders

hater's and fater's see you later's false pulse froth

I brace my embrace with a toad face watching tame lions

envisioning the pear tear gleaming astral streaming 

a bowl of dicks with chilled balls almost three fold

bare peer soup who blare sorrowful glare

lies redirecting constant tights, bind beyond

the right window of the tea

                                King H. Ironson


Hen shear the brooms

Flat for truce fool to madness

Bend the truth

show we are on troll meddle

prove it to echos and glue it to brave path

                                    King H. Ironson


Boot's tool meadow of falter under his mailing

Faves shorter and murkier fare cumming

Shy night seal, sand press, I am tearing

Who's pet's bare four fast trance

Afore the nights grace stars bailing 

Trippy main grey day, blues tones 

                                                King H. Ironson


downcast, the brave frees my thirst build blunders,

rough economists, doping tapes and last four lame yards.

This mourn attain here, whose grave is churn

Laying isn't dying, shut the closing periods, lay the tables

read me fables as I lay on your small boobs with highlighted tities

                                                                        King H. Ironson


(Image: The Cat Creeps - Universal Pictures 1930 - Lobby Card)









Comments

Popular Posts