rent money send to sacrilege

 Dear Reader,


Today I will give you a recipe of a sandwich I have been devouring for last couple of mornings

because it is finger licking delicious...You can try it on your own..

probably you cannot find the exact ingredients but you can use the similar ones

I am sure you will enjoy it...

In the mornings i do my meditation before eating anything...

only I drink black coffee and water when I wake up...

my preference in coffee is extremely dark black coffee without sugar

I drink approximately 4-5 cups of that black gunk to wake myself up

this is a leftover habit that I have to address which is coming from my smoking days..

anyways lets return to the recipe

this is a club sandwich recipe which have paste and black forest ham...

the paste contains the following ingredients

one large sized baked whole paprika - dried and chopped in small cubes (i used canned ones, however I usually take it out of the can and wash it thoroughly under the hot water) 

2 spoons of plain yoghurt

2 spoons of mayonnaise

2 cloves of garlic (chopped in bits or pasted)

2 slices of red onion (chopped into cubes)

3-4 slices of spicy italian salami (chopped in cubes)

1 spoon of pine nuts

50 g of matured cheddar (grated)

1 branch of fresh mint (chopped)

the way you do it is that you mix all these ingredients well in a bowl...

they became a paste like consistency, as you mix the ingredients be carful not to crush paprika cubes..

you spread this goodness on a whole bread and put two slices of ham

followed by slice of cornichons pickled with dill & garlic

I usually do a double decker and cut it diagonally and eat half of it in the breakfast and the second half midday..

another tip is that if you toast the bread it becomes more crunchy and delicious....

try it and you won't regret it!

:)


Why falter alas? it wasn't an art!

Cat contrast to lean the rational says

Plea bid rent money send to sacrilege

To endow a badge thought

Mean hourly masturbatory balls

Cut hell paved my nays wrath with light

Cropping boredom hike in solemn caves

Go winkle tender sour beet alas she talked.

                                King H. Ironson


(Image: Klaus Beyer - Pixabay)

Note:
Can you transcribe what is written in the image?
is it coffee with apples?
I have no clue!!!





Comments

Popular Posts