wonder shine, fools humble game, frame

 Dear Reader,


Get a lousy poem, not too much chit chat

I am very tired, today I have done my meditation last time

under the gazebo than disassembled it and carried all the garden furniture

to their winter shelter...

I will miss the Squirrels, Marvin and the kids

feeding up in the feeder as I meditate...

Marvin, had a bad tail, probably damaged by in a rumble with other birds

he is alone, and made my backyard its home,

he comes everyday and it got used to me

we became friends with it

now its tail is better new feathers grew in its tail...

it likes sunflower seeds a lot..

I give you a picture of it in this entry..



pipe bag lay sagging chin horoscope

bag pipe nay melon flavored alcoholic zone

bruising tong bit, wicked runes of jive

fear leaning to surrender in garden of villain tie

mesmerizing clog ruins rehearse shame

wonder shine, fools humble game, frame

mahogany lake insect fed finds deep take 

shaken arts feast now, lame is found in your fame 

                                                    King H. Ironson


(Photograph: King H. Ironson, showing my friend Marvin)



Comments

Popular Posts