be rebel, kill the fear, overthrow regret, reject fakery!

 Dear Reader,


Today I don't feel so good...

it's because the way people choose to act so selfish and insensitive

why I feel this way it's just because the way people behave 

in hiring processes

lately I applied for a job and have one short interview and later an interview with the hiring

manager for the position...and according to me interview went great there was no negative indication of any kind of negative implication especially with the hiring manager....

especially she seemed very motivated...

than "nothing", 

and imagine this is a big company with a dedicated website where you login to see the status of your application

no e-mail nothing nada 

all of a sudden my application turned from "interview in progress" to "inactive"

you made two interviews and everything

at least have the decency to e-mail and say "we decided to move with another candidate" or

"we decided to postpone this position" or whatever....

this really pissed me off

so I was not really happy all day...

I am loosing my motivation at a very high rate...

and cannot see any reason why I should have a motivation

you give all the effort and experience all this bullshit just to land in a job

that you fuck off your peace and destroy your psychology...

maybe I should focus on some other way to earn money...

maybe I should give all my effort to build my own business

because I can't take this bullshit anymore...

no I cannot take it...

really...

I was so angry....all day...

not because there was no job offer...just wanted to be informed..after all that effort...


soul crushing hate growing paid slavery

abide, obey, kneel, sacrifice your bravery

in exchange for money of very evil paper scammery

darkness ooze, your time exchanged for life full of misery

abide only to god! 

gain light, gain gold, gain goodness the real money of Ra, 

be rebel, kill the fear, overthrow regret, reject fakery!

                                                                     King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Jwvein - Pixabay)





 

  

Comments

Popular Posts