Blur language beat tune

 Dear Reader,


I got night creeps again but I have a good brief and focussed meditation in the morning

actually this morning first I went to my car's service early in the morning after I sent my son to school...

thanks to god they have this shuttle service at the dealership 

so that you don't need to wait 1-2 hours

so to be more exact I did my meditation after I returned from the car service at the dealership

the squirrels tore down the rope attaching the bird feeder to my linden tree 

I attached it with a new jute rope

even though I am not meditating in the backyard

I still provide some food for my friends

its been a while I have not seen Marvin

I wonder how it is doing....


Sour blister one pushed bone

Four trickster tender rune

Your decadence treat tone

Blur language beat tune

Tour ended dreaming your endless dune

Occur back calm with light, black beloved fortune

                                                    King H. Ironson 


(Photograph: Lichtmagnet - Pixabay)


                            

Comments

Popular Posts