Flame fish swims in the tear drops with ease

 Dear Reader,


The new advertisement campaign for the books didn't attract any attention..

Last two months the sales of the books decreased up to 90%...

nearly no sales at all...even though considering the Christmas is around the corner..

no sales it seems like I am catching flies in the bookstore

and I can also see that nobody retweeted my ad.

actually I asked you to do that...but you didn't do it...

everyday you read the stories and the poems

but I ask you a single favor and you don't do it!

so there will be a very brief poem :(


Rain embers curing disease

Whose vigil torments savoured

Flame fish swims in the tear drops with ease 

broken seals of ordeals revealed

in the game of love broken heart is hard to tease

                                                              King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Glarcombe - Pixabay)





Comments

Popular Posts