Give me All The Luck Kiss me Quick Don't Slack!

 Dear Reader,


Don't just read comprehend as well ;)

its important that you do so...

otherwise what's the purpose in all of this..

it will be very brief tonight because I got things to do very early tomorrow..

so you will get a poem and it will be that 

maybe Friday night I will write more

because tomorrow night is also going to be brief maybe I won't write

not decided yet...we will see


failure earnest act

coherently in parties run on cast

oddest blurbs, brains..

she saints anthem call the fame

shit show run and pain

fees underneath reach exceedingly

coherent thunder showering rain

rites call last birth, fall losers

to brace this pith cage

                            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: GregMontani - Pixabay)

Note:

Come Luck Bless Me Don't Suck
Bone Muck Chess Some Won't Rock
Home Puck Dress Dame Confront Shock
Knock Knock Knock
Give me All The Luck Kiss me Quick Don't Slack!
                                                 King H. Ironson 







Comments

Popular Posts