metamorphosed spread in the vast mixed words

 Dear Reader,


I made some nougat today, but it was an epic failure 

it supposed to be a christmas gift for my son's teacher

although for some reason it didn't solidify like the last time I did it.

the only problem is that when its in the room temperature it starts to become mushy

it tastes great the only problem is it softens when it stays long in room temperature

it could be worse

I cannot sleep at nights again

night creeps took me over its making me exhausted during the day

and effects my meditation in the morning

this morning it was a bliss in my meditation

felt full of light and everything looked so crisp

it was like watching my life in a computer game 

with a very good pc that have a high end gpu and great cpu combination

the light simply poured in me

don't get me wrong dark is also a part of me

but I try to keep my balance on the light side

everyone has a dark part that is what you should know and accept within you

but making the decision to be in the light side is your's to make

its a commitment and constant struggle to do that


weep to treasures that were lost ages ago

grains of secret knowledge blown like the dust

metamorphosed spread in the vast mixed words

weight it keeps heavy and silent, swept deep under

collect the crumbs drink this nectar of divine 

act now don't wait shake up from your slumber

breath the present in and shine your mind into gold

                                                            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Alexas_Fotos - Pixabay)


NOTE:
what could it be worse than being surrounded by people that smile to your face and gossip behind your back?
SLeeP Tonight!
a decent sleep
and a great dream
not a nightmare
pls!

LUCK
GOLD
GUCK
LOLD
DUCK
KOLD
GOLD
LUCK
GOLD





Comments

Popular Posts