Sentimental insomnia sleeping in my arms

 Dear Reader,


Today was a really tiring day for me

I had a very long drive (8 h and last bit with the freezing rain) and after I came back home I just popped a can of beer

and found myself a sleep at the half of second can of beer 

in front of the silly box

just woke up and its 3:44 am now

and the sleep is gone even though my body is craving for it

just gulped the rest of the beer in the can

and even it did not help in the sleep department

so I decided to write something, maybe it helps

although I don't know what I am going to write

really I just have no idea

feeling like a rabbit frozen in the middle of the road

just looking into the headlights of the car 

coming fastly towards it...

paralyzed and hypnotized in front of the screen light

like I have farted all the farts out of my system

:)


Sentimental insomnia sleeping in my arms

Caressing me into the void of the dark night

Under the feeble light of the pale moon we listen to the silence of the dark

Just to feel our insignificance under the nothingness of infinite heavens

We are humbly small kids here in this very moment an eternal loop 

Trying to make out the meaning of the shapes we see, 

From the dark outlines of ever changing shadows

                                                                                    King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Harutmovsisyan - Pixabay)


Note:

LUCK
HERE
HUCK
LERE
EUCK
KERE
LUCK
HERE
LUCK!
pls.





Comments

Popular Posts