be humble like an aleph start the eternal fire, light and love in you

 Dear Reader,


I am still tired but also still fresh at the same time

still unpacking and re assembling the furniture

done some shopping its cold so winter is arrived

reader I have the first experience to move a house in the Canada's winter

it was brutal, my hands are still swallowed 

hopefully, I have done my meditation this morning

it was really difficult to focus, millions of things went through my head

moving to here brought lots of excitement and anxiety of the new...

but anxiety in a good way..

reader for a long time I have been talking about the things I experience

this is not because I don't have other things to say

but rather this is what I want to say...

yesterday when I leave the truck to u-haul

the office had many rescued cats inside

people work there were taking care of these cats 

one of them come to me to be petted,

I pet her and she started purring right away...

there were many people in the shop but 

she choose me for whatever reason...

I petted her until I left the store


The Fool, I was back, The Fool, I was now

The Null, Zero, Nothing, be the Nothing 

like you were once, 

everything starts ends with nothing

oneness is nothing, universe is nothing. 

no thing is a thing without nothing

be humble like an aleph 

start the eternal fire, light and love in you

as above like the divine realm

as below like the earthly realm

be The Fool be the start of everything, out of nothing

strange things happen at the sill please follow my bill

give a white rose of love to adventure with the little you have

                                                                King H. Ironson


(Image: The Fool card from Rider-Waite Tarot Deck, Illustrated by Pamela Colman 1878-1951)


Note:

LUCK
ROSE
RUCK
LOSE
EUCK
KOSE
ROSE
LUCK
LUCK
ROSE








Comments

Popular Posts