Blossoming love collages, wisdom sputtering light sages

 Dear Reader,


Today is Friday, a special Friday

Adieu where I live... 

So today's celebration of our Beloved Inanna 

would not only by a poem and a recycled nude...

I will drink homebrewed Sumerian beer (2nd batch... wish me luck!)

as well as white bunnies...

high likely I would also sprinkle my Sumerian Beer into the sink as an offering!

for this purpose

in honor of love I will spin vinyls 

and enjoy my moment here on my couch which have defected springs (due to over use)

I started this beautiful night's honor 

with Grant Hart's song "You are the reflection of the moon on the water"

probably will continue with PAYOLA$ "Eyes of the stranger"

there are many other bands to be listened Harlequin, Fleetwood Mac, Neil Young, Morphine, Wicked Lady, Einstürzende Neubauten, Radio Moscow, Tiamat, Lucinda Williams and Many more

reader the day before I lost my job I was considering to order the albums of Handsome Family, Red Rider and one specific album of Harlequin

I wish I ordered them nothing changed I'm still broke

anyways you got my point....

Today I celebrate Inanna and what she brings in our lives...

but I celebrate it with remembrance of my time in this beautiful place

to cherish all the great moments and along with the sadness

all the hope, darkness, light, pain, perseverance, struggles, celebrations, dreams, anger, sorrow, tranquility, enlightenment, presence, anticipation, disappointment, self love, awakening, shining, astral appearances, drowning, flying, falling, crushing, crashing, riding endless high and low vibrations in all colo(u)rs, especially hand in hand eye in eye dancing of red and blue mixing in one another to give the best hue of purple....heartful and earthful...a cosmic dance of ages truly lost in mind, a the real mystical machine gun (Kula Shaker :) ) 

I raise my humble toast to all these blessings, experiences and lessons

I am grateful and content Inanna,

true in my heart and mind

I am truly thank you for all these blessings

you gave me!

My dear Inanna

I offer you my humble poem

and the forgotten recycled nude I found for you

in the dumpster of information

called web...


Changes here and there, 

tell you to remove your hinges

you have to break your cages

if you want to be with the mages

Strangest lesson is to turn the pages

remove your edges and pacify your rages 

Close your eyes and open your hearts images

Blossoming love collages, 

wisdom sputtering light sages

Oh no! No wages worth to such lofty privilege's

Come on don't wait follow your urges

We will repeat all of this in all of the ages!

                                                    King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Nude Photo 1900s-1920 by Jules Richard - (1848-1930) Public domain in USA, Image source link is given on the image)

NOTE:
Might write more
or maybe not!
I have to talk to
Marry Jane!


LUCK
TURN
TUCK
LURN
NUCK
KURN
TUCK
LUCK
TURN
LUCK
TURN
LUCK
TUCK
TURN
LUCK





 





Comments

Popular Posts