eleven eleven last brave seen lonely raven

 Dear Reader,


It's been an exhausting couple of days....

The move is complete...

I'm writing these words to you from a town in Ontario...

Last two days I have been loading up the truck with the furniture, packaging the remaining items...

And unfortunately the weather is not helpful

Yesterday, I drove all the way to here with a big ass U-haul truck in a snow storm

the day I load the truck the winter storm started, it snowed and the weather was -7C

yesterday it snowed more on the way and it was even colder...

the thing with the snow is that it makes everything more difficult

and its not only driving with poorly maintained truck

when you open the back door of the truck the snow gets in

and because the floor is made of aluminum in the back of the truck

it becomes extremely slippery...

I had multiple close calls with the large furniture while loading and unloading

and while driving the truck I had many close calls...

it was stupid to not to rent movers to help with the loading

especially driving that truck after all that hard work

reader I take out the blue from the wall on a snowy day

I packed it and carefully loaded in the truck....

now this rental place have white walls

blue still rests packed in the garage...

by the way... most of my plants froze on the way to here

:(

today I unloaded the remaining items in the truck and returned the truck

so all day I have been assembling furniture and hurting myself...

when you get so tired you make stupid mistakes and hurt yourself

for instance I tore my hand from the wrist line to the finger with a sticking out nail

it bleed greatly...

thanks god internet guy came quickly today and connected me 

now I am sitting on the worn out couch writing these words to you

all of my body is aching and I am beyond exhausted...

so this will be a short entry

consider this 

I didn't even find time to do my meditation last couple of days...

reader if you are going to move don't try to do everything on your own

its tiring...


seven seven seven must have been all even

eleven eleven last brave seen lonely raven

woven coven cannot be in heaven

seven seven seven just my luck have been proven  

eleven eleven past above unseen, solely liven

                                                        King H. Ironson


(Illustration: Poster - Salon Des Cents 1901, by Alphonse Maria Mucha 1860 - 1939) 

Note: I want to sleep for a week!

LUCK
JUST
JUCK
LUST
TUCK
KUST
TUCK
LUST
JUST
LUCK
JUST
LUCK

     


Comments

Popular Posts