you are the greatest amateur in the game called life

 Dear Reader,


Its already Thursday, 

because I said its not snowing today

I wake up to a day that had a light snow

during the night probably we had very light snow

the driveway was covered but before the noon it all melted

although the weather was cold -4 to -5C but its probably higher than usual

reader I am still trying to find a job...

there is nothing going on in that department

and it started become scary

I need to find something, anything to earn money

obviously the book sales don't bring much..

at the highest season December I made only 80$ 

normally it averages 15-20$ a month..

So as you can guess its much more a hobby than a real earning...

Anyways, I am sure I will find something

something suited to my soul

to be honest with you...I really want something remote or something that I can be free

and creative...with my knowledge and experience

we will see what will be...

I wish to have my own business rather than working for someone...

hopefully one day it will be real

want to do good things for the planet and its contents including plants, animals, fungi and humans

:)


pace your peace face your grace, don't be shy its your destiny

talk the walk, take your feet to a journey beyond your expectation

nothing is the ooze of everything, mold it to the joy and happiness

do it with love, remember you are the greatest amateur in the game called life

don't be scared you will do good because all amateurs have the beginners luck!

                                                                                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: "Heavy Burden" by Rudolf Koppitz 1930)

NOTE: I am learning how to weld..
when I have the money
I will buy a welder..


LUCK
TALK
TUCK
LALK
KUCK
KALK
TUCK
LUCK
TALK
LUCK
TUCK




Comments

Popular Posts