start shearing the old words hegemony ending the stagnant down

 Dear Reader(s),


Today I wake up readied my sun's (son's) breakfast, than had some coffee 

and continued to my meditation, and after a long time I walked into the dark 

halls of Kali Maa...she had a low tone vibration when you are in her presence

she vibrates from the core frequency, so it is really difficult to focus on your meditation

but very easy to focus on nothingness and darkness...

its been a meditation which presented me how much I have walked in this domain

even in the dark halls of Kali Maa my light was a guidelight...

darkness was not consuming rather than it was a sea of endless possibilities

we talked this before, nothingness is the core potential of everything

dark is the core potential of light...and both dark and light are the opposites of the same thing

existence....it was a relieving meditation

especially in the last bit of the meditation lately I always feel a great weight is being lifted from my shoulders..

reader as you follow the path of light

you start to feel your light more in the darkness

regardless the source of the darkness 

your mind or other sources of dark...

you should think it like lotus flower....it has majestic bloom but it grows in the muck and mud

in the swamp...

it transmutes all this muck and dirt

into something majestic...


steel apex screams echoed on vibrated snows

tearing up the starry elegant night's majestic gown

thousand horses run amok dusting the large plains of emotions

colosseum of curiosity struck muck, it took a sneak peek to the ego blown

remnants of old age wonders listens to the bleed bloated moans

wedding of pale full moon and red hot orange sun, a king's crown

kneel to the complex climax, sediments carved on the eternal eons

start shearing the old words hegemony, ending the stagnant down

truth's elusive verdict reveals anticipated bleek shows

counting chaperons, fiery galant might's brewing unknown

silent suffering audio scenes splashed to new painted trend's low's

my arms are open come take me in! I only have light's seeds to be sown

                                                                                    King H. Ironson



(Photograph: ArtTower - Pixabay)

NOTE:
Dear Reader, I added SUPPORT ME! and CONTACT ME! links on the left of the page where links are!
The buymecoffee is open but yet I have not uploaded anything...Soon new extra stuff will be there
currently I uploaded old stuff from this blog FYI! Soon there will be a patreon account and it will be added there as well...


LUCK
COME
CUCK
LOME
EUCK
KOME
COME
LUCK
COME
COME
LUCK  


 

Comments

Popular Posts