the key to exit found in your wonder

 Dear Reader,


I am listening to some old punk music and drinking some Lion's Brew...

foamy goodness

I guess its a well deserved beer and relief

reader I learned that 

Pixies

Smashing Pumpkins

and 

Echo & The Bunny Man 

is coming to Toronto for show...

very exciting but when I saw the price of the tickets

my excitement was converted to disappointment

unfortunately I haven't seen any of them live

and I would very much like to experience them live

who knows maybe I will be able to see them...

maybe not... we will see

reader last 2-3 days I found myself in great darkness in my meditations

and I try to focus on the light in this darkness and I am successful on shining light on it

but first couple of days, I have immersed myself in that pitch darkness

I searched pieces of myself in swallowing nothingness

in one aspect it was cold and silent

try to feel all this experience and tried to understand

what associations I have in here

thinked and tried to find remnants of self hate, pity, anger, ego, hatred

like a small kid in the sandbox

i poked the darkness with my hands, sieved through my wounds, pains, traumas, issues to find

attitudes

adopted attitudes 

gained by pain, suffering and disappointment

I wanted to transform

any leftover residues...

today...in my meditation I found my self in a weird type of situation

it was not dark but by the end when I had the highest vibration

all the bright shine turned to purple...

this happens to me from time to time

than more strange visions and experiences happened

this was not something I can explain clearly...

there is no descriptions or words of emotions that can explain that

my heartbeat increased and my urge to breathe became extremely powerful

reader I found my self in a state which I didn't want to return from the meditative state

but my body had too....

I didn't want to exit meditative state because I was not sure after the thing that happened back there, whether it would be better to return back to normal before exiting from that state

however unfortunately it didn't happened and all of a sudden I lost the meditative state

weird experience

it was kind of incorporating or overlapping with another being

so reader all day

I have been observing my self...

could not see any differences

I admit it was kind of weird experience but there was no fear involved with it

today I was calm and I laughed a lot 

by chance I came by couple of very funny videos and I shit my pants laughing (not literally thanks god)

one of them was a video of a guy in batman costume voice overing to Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody playing with the two sided bathroom cabinet mirrors...

it caught me off guard...

I hope that guy also finds great laughters in his life

he raised my energy a lot today...

reader I hope you laugh every chance you got

that is one of the most great ways to be in the moment

 so reader farewell until tomorrow..

I will drink my beer and enjoy my music.. (with lot's of ads...)

if you ask me currently " Three Imaginary Boys" from The Cure playing

this song has great trashy solo and fused echo vocals

anyways...I cannot change songs because I only have six skips

free plan sucks ha ha ha 


a great scam an evil slumber 

chained to dreams with an infinite number

a great circle locks you in the center with a difficult decipher

open your eyes dreamer, the key to exit found in your wonder

                                                                    King H. Ironson


(Photograph: StakeCash - Pixabay)


NOTE:

LUCK
LOCK
LUCK
LOCK
KUCK
KOCK
LOCK
LUCK









 

Comments

Popular Posts