vision a golden dawn of creation of light and love's revolutions

 Dear Readers,


Last couple of days I have been having a great attention to the blog...

it happened all of a sudden? Thank you new readers...

I have to tell you that I am very surprised and curious...

because all of a sudden my monthly view came from average of 150 - 200 views to

1150 views in the last couple of days... thank you people of internet...

I hope you are enjoying the blog and finding ideas that you can relate to..

this is a great achievement for the blog as its coming close to celebrating its first year

although i cannot say the same boom happening for the book sales and merchandise sales

reader I have included these in the links I gave on the left side of the blog with the hopes that the variety of books and merchandise I offer and present through the channel might support the time and effort I put into this blog

I appreciate you purchases of books and merchandise

they are not much but know that they are greatly appreciated 

unfortunately, most of the books I offer in the amazon platform is offered in U.S.A. market

as I have been sharing my situation  

I had no intention to make this blog in monetized...I want to keep this free

but this can happens as long as I have time to spare for the blog

so if you consider buying one of the books I offer or a merchandise you liked,

these would benefit keeping this blog alive...

thank you very much for following and for your support...

maybe in the near future I might add other means to support the blog

we will see.. I have things on my mind, I just need to find time to implement them

I don't want to talk more on this stuff but I will announce it once I have it running

so reader, today I had an easy saturday, I have finished and uploaded two more books for publication

and cooked some veggie burgers...bread slice pizzas....slacked

last night after I finished my beers 

found my self sleeping on the couch...

had all kinds of nightmares...weird ones

but I could not remember them...

my meditation was full of light...and I thought that I would 

find my self dissolved from the overlapped being

but it didn't happened...I saw its blue arm when I look to my arm

in my vision...its still with me

although I don't feel changed...instead I feel relieved and peaceful

the hues of blue vibrate differently than my regular body color

in my self vision of myself in the realm of my meditative state

because I feel very peaceful I know that

this some form of my true self maybe...

it must be the alignment

today again I felt extreme humming voices and vibration

like before initiated some form of expansion and contradiction

of that moment....

although it did not last as long as before...

reader, I have to admit that after the interview I have been to this week

I have realised how it is difficult for me to silence my mind 

in regard to empathizing with the people I met and the things I said and whether these things I said were ok, what if the things I said were understood wrongly and unknowingly hurt or not well received by the people I interact with...

I caught my brain red handed...doing all this overthinking and over exaggeration

it was exhausting 

so reader today during the meditative state because of these thoughts came to my mind 

I fell from that high state

anxiety has to be transmuted into calmness

overthinking has to be transmuted into intuition

exaggeration has to be transmuted into simplicity  

these are the things I need to work on myself

reader to see these kind of self issues clearly is not something that I was able to do earlier

probably these were the reasons that I was not feeling great when I was into situations like these

I always opted for as little interactions as possible and with as small group of people as possible

high likely otherwise it was so overwhelming for me...and its myself's way of protecting itself from

becoming over stimulated...

you learn new things everyday even about yourself....


exhaustion brewing in calm chaos of thoughts

promotion declaring shine of mind's realm, ethos of emotions

cremation of old self suit's happy ego's funeral ceremonies

a new notion of happiness embalm a new life's stories

vision a golden dawn of creation of light and love's revolutions

                                                                 King H. Ironson


(Photograph: King H. Ironson)


Note:
early bird try!
support me from buy me coffee

LUCK
DAWN
DUCK
LAWN
NUCK
KAWN
LAWN
DUCK
DAWN
LUCK









Comments

Popular Posts