wage of love require good deed in action before flight

 Dear Reader,


I felt the urge to write today and here we are...

for some reason I feel indifferent today

sad and disappointed in my self

its all because of that dream I saw couple of day earlier (mentioned you before in earlier posts)

 feeling unaligned with myself just because I didn't act graciously in the dream

instead I let my emotions rumble out of the box without the control of my mind

in one sense I felt like I have not learned my lessons well

and this made me sad and I felt bad....

reader you might tell..."its just a dream why are you overexaggerating it"

yes reader you might be right

but what if it was in the real life...

dreams are just other realms we live in

they are not any different than what we perceive as our construct reality 

sweet experiences you live there add sweetness to your soul

bitter experiences you live there add bitterness to your soul

just the same...

just because dreams disappear when you wake up doesn't mean that its not real

just like

just because the real we call reality disappear when you fall a sleep doesn't mean that its not real

yes all these different realms of real

both have the essences of the real real

but they are only representations, presentations of the real, "real"

so both have some value in regard to representing the real, "real"

which we are experiencing from its shadows flickering in our mind's wall.....

reader I realized that I have built walls to protect myself

from the people I tried to help them to demolish their own walls

in one sense its tragic that I find myself in their situation

reader I have to demolish the walls I have built without noticing in my own mind ...

its been a realization after realization because of this experience

which exhausted me and made me focus my inner world more..

the domains of my subconsciousness that still holds many things to be resolved


rage of inner fear, exposed in a blight

mage of dream realms discovered a far lost sight

wage of love require good deed in action before flight

cage of mind bound to be broken by the bleed of love that shun the light

grace of ages blossomed in your stabbed heart giving you the majestic might

                                                                                             King H. Ironson

 

(Photograph: larahcv - Pixabay)


NOTE:

LUCK
MAGE
MUCK
LAGE
EUCK
KAGE
LUCK
MAGE
MAGE
LUCK

 

Comments

Popular Posts